Mobile Gaming is Powerful, Profitable & Growing
You can now generate revenue while keenly promoting your organization simultaneously with the Sport Squares® Mobile Phone App. This innovative concept procures near effortless fundraising while unlocking a “digital portal” enabling you to reach millions people worldwide, 24 hours a day!
We will design you two custom built Sport Squares® puzzles using the images, text, and color scheme of your choice. One puzzle is for the beginners level , the other is for the Pro level. Your customized game is then installed into the Sport Squares® Mobile Phone App. It is accessed as an “in app” purchase.
Step 1: YOUR VISION
Every fantastic custom Sport Square mobile app starts with great vision – “Your Vision”.
Our team will engage with you to understand your vision and quickly transform your concept-vision into a solid customized Sport Squares® product ready for the strategic game-plan and launch.
Step 2: DESIGN-CONSTRUCT-TEST
Very quickly your strategic game-plan starts to come alive as we deliver working, tested look-and-feel in short iterations.
STEP 3: DISTILL-REFINE-ENHANCE-INFUSE
Once your custom Sport Squares® app/software’s coding is complete, we go through a final round of testing, infusing and fine-tuning the user experience and all functions and performance sequences. We then bring it all together take it for a test drive and prepare everything for your launch.
STEP 4: LAUNCH
We will guide you through the process of launching your custom Sports Squares® mobile app to the world.
STEP 5: SERVICE – Because we care about you and what has been created.
We have helped you all the way through launch and we will be there for you when you need us. We are like a good big brother looking out for you in
MOBILE GAMING INDUSTRY TODAY:
- Projected revenue to exceed 28 billion U.S. dollars in 2016.
- Americans who play games on smartphones spend an average of 10 hours 2 minutes per month doing so, up 19% from 2014
- 115.2M Americans play games on smartphones, up 10% from 2014
- Game app installation increased by 123% from 2014 to 2015
- 59% of apps installed worldwide in Q4 2014 were games, compared to 21% for communication, 9% for entertainment, and 6% for mobile commerce
- 75% of smartphone owners access game sites or apps at least once per week, compared to 58% for social media, 54% for entertainment, and 53% for messaging
- Games account for 16% of the total time spent on mobile apps in the U.S.
- Paying Western European mobile game players spend an average of $4.95 per month on gaming